About the Role:
Lindo is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to accelerate our revenue growth. Reporting to the VP of Business Development and Partnerships, you'll conduct initial outreach with new leads and book discovery calls for the Business Development team. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for Lindo while creating a steady pipeline of prospects.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll jump into our CRM to manage our top of funnel.
- Reach out to prospects via our successful channels (LinkedIn Sales Navigator/conferences/cold outreach). We don’t cold call.
- Introduce Lindo and its industry-leading end-to-end solution to prospects.
- Book discovery calls for the Business Development team to take next steps and close!
- Update/manage CRM and keep it up to date for effective hand-offs.
- Be a key player of a high-performing team with exceptional growth opportunities working to position Lindo as the solution for our partners.
- Experience in cold reach-outs with prospects - most of them who are in start-up / scale-up phases.
- Experience effectively managing / updating / logging data into CRM.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in the sales process.
- Bonus if you’ve crossed paths with Sandler / Challenger / SPIN / Fanatical Prospecting.
- Be a great organizer: able to track from meetings the action items and follow up with them until completion.
- Be a strong builder of systems and have high initiative: someone who can dive in, solve problems or capture opportunities and then build the system to either avoid those problems or always capture that type of opportunity in the future.
- Have strong Google Sheet / Excel skills. This is an important tool that we use every day at Lindo.
- High Emotional Intelligence: Be a strong communicator and an excellent listener, able to understand underlying needs and desires.
- Science, nutrition or health industry experience would be an asset but not required.
- Some tech training or experience would be an asset but not required.